Security Doors Atlanta
Your doors are an integral part of your property that should be beautiful and welcoming as well as secure and sturdy.
Custom Security Doors in Atlanta GA
From a visually appealing entrance to utmost security, our single security doors in Atlanta offer it all. The lock area is often the prime target of intruders which is why we add a ¼ inch steel plate on the frame. The 16-gauge steel construction offers firmness while the ½-inch solid steel bars add to the reliability of the door. All our single doors are hand crafted to fit perfectly into the openings. To further elevate security, we use screws and hinges that are resistant to tampering. To add to the aesthetic appeal, our doors come in several different lock hardware.
- All Doors Come Standard with ¼” Steel Plate Installed on the Frame to Reinforce the Lock Area
- ¼” Flat Steel Pry Guard across the top and entire Lock Side of All Doors
- All Doors are Built with 16 Gauge Steel Tubing and ½” Solid Steel Bars
- All Doors are Custom Built and Hand Fabricated to Fit Your Opening
- Installed with Tamper Resistant Security Screws and Security Hinges
- Most Doors have the Option to be Installed with Glass or Insect Screen
- Lock Hardware to Match Your Entry Door Locks (Brass, Polished Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze)
Ornamental Security Door vs. The “Competition”
Patio doors are often an easy entrance into your house. This is why we offer optimum safety features with them. Our patio doors are equipped with a ¼-inch steel pry guard to prevent break-ins. From the top to the entire lock side, this pry guard helps in keeping the patio door safe.
- The Best Option for Securing a Sliding Glass Door
- Built with a Stationary Side and an Active Side to Match your Existing Door
- Our Patio Doors also have a Glass or Insect Screen Option
- ¼” Flat Steel Pry Guard across the top and entire Lock Side
French doors add a touch of class to your home. We further add certain security features to it that make our French doors complete. We install heavy duty security side bolts on the stationary door so breaking in, simply doesn’t remain a possibility. 16-gauge steel tubing is used to build these doors, making them even more secure for you and your family.
- Built exactly like our Single Doors
- Both Sides Open with Full 180 Degree Range of Motion
- 2″ x ¼” Steel Plate Installed Over Lock Area to Guard the Lock
- Heavy Duty Keyed Security Slide Bolts Installed on Top and Bottom of Stationary Door